I’m probably one of the few (extremely few) people out there who doesn’t really like edibles. Well, let me revise that, I’m just not a fan of the cakes and candies🤷🏽♀️. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll enjoy a good piece of pound cake and some strawberry sour powers from time to time, however, I really have to be in the mood for it. Now, give me some infused Cheez-Its any day😉! UGH, my absolute fav!
Since I’m not a fan of cake & candy edibles, I’ve been looking around for some infused food recipes to add to my collection. Chileeeee, I absolutely LOVE some infused foods, especially the small bites & appetizers. Trust me when I tell you, some infused crab dip will definitely spice up your TV or Movie night 😩.
Today I made some infused Olive Oil and Butter (using my Ardent FX & MagicalButter machines of course ) so I could test out some recipes this weekend. Check out the 8 yummy dishes that I found below – I’ll provide the links where I found them so you can get the recipes and try them out as well.
*Infused Olive Oil Required
- Chicken (or Steak) and Herb Quesadillas: This dish looks absolutely delicious, now the recipe is for Shrimp however I’m going to replace the shrimp with some Chicken or Steak.
- Deviled Eggs: These are one of my favorite go-to snacks so, of course it’s a no-brainer that I’ll be trying them infused🤤. However, I just want to add that I won’t be going the extra mile and adding food coloring 😩. I’m super picky about my deviled eggs, I like them MY way 😩. Now, this would be super cute for Halloween though! 😉
- Spinach Dip: Who doesn’t love a good spinach dip? I knew I couldn’t be the only one 😩. Fun fact about me, I love chips and dip while binge watching TV. Depending on my mood it could be a Ranch Dip series, Crab Dip series, Guacamole/Pico De Gallo series…you get the picture! Anyway, I LOVE making a good dip, however I’ve never tried to make spinach dip. Definitely can’t wait to try this out. I think I’m going to leave the artichoke out of mine🤔.
- Crawling Crab Dip: Yes, I’m back with another Dip 😩, I told you I LOVED them😍. Unlike my other dips, I like to eat this one with some toasted bread or crackers. I think this is a pretty good dip for a cold day. I like to snuggle up, put on a good series and enjoy!
- Amazing Apple Pie: This is definitely one recipe I’m excited to try out. Hey, I’m a huge fan of apple and pecan pies🤤🤷🏽♀️. This will be my first time making one so I’m going to start off easy with a small Apple Pie.
- Berry Smoothies: My list wouldn’t have been complete if I didn’t have some smoothies on here😩. I sometimes like to drink a smoothie for (or with) breakfast, it was definitely a must have for my list.
*Infused Butter Required
- French Toast Roll Up: These looked so delicious I couldn’t scroll past the recipe. These roll ups will definitely take my wake & bake to the next level. I just hope I’m able to try out my other recipes after I eat this one.🤣😩
- Lobster Bisque: Winter is Coming Baby 😩, so I wanted to make sure I got a good infused soup for those cold days. I was super hyped to find the recipe to one of my favorite soups. OMG 😱 , I can’t wait to make a bread bowl with this yummy infused Bisque.
Well, those are my recipes that I will be experimenting with this weekend. Also, for those who would like to know, I used my MagicalButter Machine to create my Olive Oil & Butter.
I hope you were able to get some great suggestions for infused small bites & appetizers. Let me know if you tried any or if you have some suggestions of your own. I’d definitely love to try them out!