Last year when I launched The Daily Cheeba Blog (now Tiffany the Glamour Geek Blog), I didn’t have goals set in place; the only goal I had in mind was to write. For 2022, I have a better idea of the direction I want to take my blog in, and I made sure to set some goals this year to help me get on that path.
- Build my Brand: I will create a strong voice, share my love for geek culture, cannabis, fashion and more. Share tools and tips that have helped me personally and professionally. Provide my readers with a environment where they can kick back get a few laughs and forget about stressful matters.
- Establish a Regular Posting Schedule: I will post a minimum of five (5) blog posts per week. Last year, this was a bit rough for me. Let’s be real, some days I don’t have shit to say 🥴. However, I made sure to work on my content calendar for 2022, so I will at least have an idea of what I want to write about!
- I’ve also created a ‘Weekly To-Do List’ template to help track workload and progress. Download a FREE copy below.
- Attract New Audience/Increase Traffic: I didn’t expect my blog to grow like it did last year 😩. That was definitely a shock to me! I didn’t do much marketing and promotion for this blog; I just wrote and published and let the magic happen. However, for 2022 I will be promoting my blog more to help build awareness. Hey, I may even do a giveaway or two so stay tuned. 👀
- MORE VIDEO: In this day and age video content is king! So I’ll be making sure to post more video content. Now, i’m not a huge fan of showing myself on social media, let alone videos. However, its 2022 and I must get with the program. 🤷🏽♀️
- Grow my social media presence: Similar to my blog I didn’t really promote or post much on my social media channels (a few videos here and there and maybe a video or two). This year I will be putting more focus into my Facebook and Instagram page to help build my presence and help drive traffic to my blog. Of course I will be using my content calendar that I cvreated for my blog as a guide to help with my social media posting.
Those are a few of my blogging goals for 2022. I will be working hard to fulfill these and my additional goals (that I didn’t mention) by December 31st, 2022. I have all neccessry steps in place to get shit done, so there are no excuses.
What are some of your goals for 2022? Y’all know i’m nosey, let me know!😜