Where are all my Pisces at? ♓️
Special shout out to all my fellow Mermaids/Mermen; if you haven’t already guessed it, Yes, I am a pisces. If you want me to go deeper; I’m actually a Pisces sun, Scorpio moon, and Capricorn rising.
Now, i’m a huge lover of astrology; escpecially horoscopes and tarot readings. I absolutely LOVE being a pisces, we are the twelfth and final sign (they save the best for…😉) and we embody something from all other signs. Below are a few fun facts about me that I believe represent my Mermaid 🧜🏽♀️ nature.
- My birthday is March 15th 🎂
- I love water, I swear I was a mermaid in my past life LMFAO
- Music is a drug for me, once I hear that beat and those words its like a trance takes over me. It’s just a connection that I cannot explain.
- I know how to keep a secret, tell me something that was meant for me only and it goes right in my secret pocket.
- I enjoy being alone, give me a quiet space, a good book or movie and i’m in heaven. I love spending time with my friends and family and meeting new people; However, nothing like relaxing and escaping reality.
Anyway, you guys know I checked out my Horoscrope for 2022 to get an idea of what my year is looking like ahead; business wise, financially and mentally. Now, i’m not saying I expect everything I read to happen, however it does give me an idea on what the Universe has in store for me. 2022 will be a year of abundance and fulfillment for me. Things that i have been waiting (and working) for a long time, will come into my life.
They won’t come easy tho! 🤷🏽♀️📝🙏🏽
I’ve made some changes this year to my daily routine to will impact my business for the better. Aggression and anger is a thing of the past, I will look at the intellectual side of my emotions more and focus on emotionally nourishing activites. I definitely want to take a few spanish classes this year and brush up on my making my infused wine. Lastly, i’m taking a trip abroad this year, Greece has been calling my name and swimsuit collection 😩. 2022 is going to be a great year for me, and i’m excited to see what the Universe will be bringing my way.