GlamGeeks, are you as excited as I am that spring is approaching? I know, I know March 20th can’t get here fast enough. Next week I’ll be getting my annual spring cleaning started, every year I pack away my winter clothes and accessories and redecorate my house.
Today I went on Amazon.com to grab a few house cleaning products, however, I ended up getting some cool as well. Check them out below:
- Fogless Shower Mirror: This shower mirror is an absolute lifesaver. During the Spring/Summer seasons, I usually do my hair in the shower, and trust me when I tell you, this mirror is a huge help. Applying and washing my deep conditioner out is no longer a hassle for me.
- Double-Sided Silicone Exfoliating Lip Brush: Of course, you guys know I’m a HEAVY smoker. To avoid getting dark lips, I make sure to brush them twice a day when brushing my teeth. However, I was interested in getting something that I could use during the day after I smoked. I went ahead and ordered these cute exfoliating lip brushes. After I finish smoking, I can apply some of my homemade lip scrubs to my lips then use my exfoliating lip brush to remove any dead skin. I’m excited to check this one out. Like I previously mentioned, I’m not a fan of dark lips, so I’ll always take the necessary steps to avoid it (except stop smoking LMFAO).
- Tangle Teezer: I was too obsessed with my Tangle Teezer when I had one. Unfortunately, when I tried to clean it, I ruined it in the process. Anyway, I decided to purchase a new one today. Now that the weather is getting warmer and I’ll be wearing my hair in a ‘wash n go’ style more often. I needed to make sure I had my favorite detangling brush back in my collection.
- Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum: The reviews for this on amazon were great, so I decided to order one and check it out. I’m excited to implement this tool into my daily skincare routine. I’m also looking forward to using this during my pamper day facials. I did see 1 or 2 reviews in regards to bruising. Hopefully, I won’t get too carried away as those people did.
- Sneakers Low Cut Socks: These socks were too cute to pass on. I’m a HUGE fan of converse sneakers, so of course, these socks caught my attention. Hmm, I wonder how these socks will look with a cute pair of pumps?
- Water Bottle With Fruit Infuser: I want to start infusing fruits (and maybe THC 😉 ) into my water, so I grabbed this cute water bottle with an infuser.
- Multi-Smart Automatic Filter Wine Dispenser: This accessory was too cool to pass up. This handy tool is used to aerate and dispense your wine. Now, I don’t have to worry about a bottle of wine that I didn’t finish losing flavor and going to waste.
- Insulated Wine Tumbler with Lid: For my days when I need to take my wine to-go aka to the movie theater LMFAO! I saw this tumbler and instantly said to myself: ‘I need to get this tumbler to hold my infused wine for when I go see Doctor Strange’.
- Personal Wine Chiller: This is another accessory I didn’t know I needed until I saw it. This super cool accessory will keep my white wines crisp and cool and will bring my room temperature red wines to cellar temperature. I definitely will be getting my money’s worth out of these gorgeous wine chillers all spring/summer.
- Wine Nook Decorative Box Wine Dispenser: I ordered this cute box to store and dispense my THC-infused wine. I’ll be adding this gorgeous wine box to my bar stand this spring/summer to add a little spice. Chic, stylish, and holds up to 3 oz, my wine will definitely be the center of attention at my parties.
What are you doing to get ready for the spring/summer weather? Whether it’s cleaning, shopping, or just patiently awaiting the warm weather. I’d love to know, share your details below.