*SPOILERS BELOW *👇🏽
Sorry for the late post GlamGeeks, ask you know tomorrow (03/15) I turn the big 40. I spent all morning and afternoon handling some errands so I could relax all day tomorrow. I don’t really have any plans scheduled, however, I will be kicking back with a bottle of THC-infused wine, some weed, and binge-watching Batman movies and the animated series.
Now, let’s get into the goodies and talk about my favorite moments from Power Book IV: Force episode 6 ‘This is who we are”. Also, a quick note did anyone count how many times Walter said ‘c*nt’ towards the end😩😩😩?
- “So y’all like the dynamic trio or something?” – After the Flynn Family and the CBI Brothers face causalities on their end. Both organizations decided to back out of their previous deal with Tommy. To smooth things over, both organizations agree to purchase the remaining keys from Tommy, leaving Tommy with enough funds to invest in dahlia.
- It’s time to reinvest – Tommy is now back on his own after his split with Vic and the CBI Brothers. He decides to partner with Liliana and they both invest in dahlia. After introducing Liliana to Claudia, Tommy’s new team works on a plan to present dahlia to the market.
- “You can’t do what I do” – The FBI is raiding the Flynn family business and Walter is uneasy because he can’t find Claudia. Arriving just in time, Claudia provides the FBI with the documents they’ve requested before escorting them out of her business. Claudia uses this to remind her father this is why he needs her. Clearly not impressed, Walter lets her know she’s still not ready.
- “Come thru baby bro” – With Tommy out of the picture, the CBI Brothers do some reconnecting. First on their list is to ensure their safety in case the Serbs return. Jenard suggested they tax 10% on everything they move and put it aside. This way if or when the Serbs return CBI will be covered financially to pay them off.
- I got a job for you – Jenard reaches out to D-Mac to do some surveillance on Tommy. D-Mac follows Tommy around for a bit however after seeing Tommy at his father J.P’s house D-Mac decides to pass on the job. He goes back to Jenard and tells him to find someone else and hands him back the $5k that Jenard gave him to do the job.
- “Fuck you know bout me?” – Tommy and his angels (Claudia & Liliana) set their plan in motion to get dahlia out on the market. Tommy has Liliana case the city’s Convention Center to make sure it’s safe to store dahlia. Once Liliana confirmed the coast was clear, Tommy arrived (in a badass suit I must admit) and put the drugs in their respective lockers. Liliana then took the locker keys to each of their distributors so they would arrange to pick them up.
- I love how Tommy is using the same locker system technique that Tariq and Brayden used in Power Book II: Ghost.
- Listen, I shed the only tear when Tommy arrived in this suit. I know Ghost was looking down proud as hell😩. I then dropped another tear when Tommy referenced Ghost to Claudia. Lawd, I miss that man. 💔
- Those badass kids stressing Walter out – Still pissed about Claudia, Poppa Flynn reaches out to Vic to have him in check on Cladia. Vic declined his father’s request then proceeded to tell him that he is bringing Gloria to the next family dinner, knowing damn well Walter doesn’t want her there. It’s care that Vic no longer cares how this father feels towards Gloria.
- “How are you rolling so deep?” – While helping J.P out around the house, Tommy asked J.P how he ended up so far in debt, J.P lets Tommy know that alimony, child support, and medical bills have piled up and he couldn’t catch up. Curious as to why Tommy always has so much cash to lend him. He ask Tommy what he does for money, Tommy’s response was “I’m that nicca” 😩 just kidding he told him that he’s a drug dealer. J.P tried to ask Tommy to work for him but Tommy quickly shuts it down. We all know Tommy already lost one brother to the game. He’s not going to risk another.
- The Yellow Brick Road – While the CBI Brothers are testing out their new pipeline, Jenard asks Diamond why did he choose him to lead the organization. With a promising academic career at an ivy league school and other qualified soldiers, why him? Diamond reminded him that he had what no one else had, his blood.
- Ok, Glo! – Now I see why Vic is so in love with Gloria. Beautiful features, amazing body, a great cook and knows how to handle a gun. We see you Glo!
- Harpo, who is this woman? – Diamond runs into a gorgeous woman named Adrienne occupying his favorite booth at his diner. They hit it off and end up heading back to his place to hook up. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy that after 15 years Diamond got some passionate loving but I don’t trust ole’ girl. After their passionate session, her phone immediately rings and she heads out. Once she makes it outside she receives an alert on Diamond’s background. So, yeah she definitely doesn’t sit right with me. Let’s see where this goes because she popped up the next night ready for round 2.
- Walter goes John Wick on the Serbs – Vic lets his dad know an attempt was made on his life and the Serbs could be behind it. Walter curses out Vic for getting himself into this bullshit then goes to handle the situation. Walter takes out 3 Serbs then leaves a message for Mirkovic, “Don’t ever fuck with the Flynn Family”.
- Y’all see my girl Claudia building up her body count? She now has 2 bodies on her. I wonder how many more she will get by the end of the season. Hey like Tommy said “This is who we are”, and Claudia’s response “And, this is what we do”. Claudia is going to be something vicious. I can feel it.
Did you guys enjoy episode 6? Share your favorite moments below. I’m super excited for next week Check out the trailer below: