The countdown to 420 is officially on! You already know 420 is my second favorite holiday, my birthday being the first 🤪 . So, I am beyond excited. Since cannabis has been legalized in NYC, there are always some cool events happening around this time. I’m not sure which one I’ll be attending this year but I will definitely keep you guys posted.
Another thing I love to do on 420 is shop. Yes, shop for my special flowers and some chic new smoking accessories. I feel like there is no better way to celebrate 420 than with some fresh flowers and showing off my new accessories during a smoke session with the girls.
Below are a few items that I have on my wish list for 420.
- Pretty Rolls Pink PreRolled Cones-
- Gorgeous, pink, and long enough to roll a king-size joint. That was enough for me to add them to my wish list.
- Spiritual & Paid Limited Edition “Manifesting Luxury” Vision Board Manifestation Candle-
- During my smoke sessions, I always like to burn one of my magical candles from Spiritual & Paid burn in the background. These gorgeous candles always provide amazing spiritual energy, so I love to sit back while smoking and absorb it all in. Anyway, while browsing Spiritual and Paid’s website, I noticed their “Manifesting Luxury” candle. Since I’m looking to manifest a luxurious life, it was a no-brainer that I add it to my wishlist. It’s also infused with two of my favorite crystals (moonstone and pyrite), so it’s definitely a must-have for my collection.
- Blunted Objects Chill TF Out Pink Zipper Stash Pouch-
- The weather is warming up, so I’ll be outside attending events and parties. Since I’m unable to carry my stash box with me, this gorgeous stash pouch from Blunted Objects is a perfect substitute. This stash pouch is aesthetically appealing and easily carries my grinder, lighter, papers, and greens. She can also fit inside my purse or I can carry her as a clutch. Yup, she’s definitely going on my wish list.
- Blunted Objects Brass Lily Flower Ashtray with Removable Petals-
- This flower ashtray features removable petals, so my girls can each enjoy ashing on their own ashtray. When this gorgeous piece isn’t in smoking use, I can adore her as a sculptural art piece on my tabletop.
- Skywalker OG Strain –
- The other day I purchased some seeds for this strain, so I’m excited to see how they come out. I want to see if this potent Indica-dominant hybrid strain will take me to another galaxy. I’m a huge fan of the regular Skywalker strain so let’s see what heat this strain will bring. This strain is used to help with stress, pain, and anxiety it’s also known to leave you utterly couch-locked, relaxed, and lethargic with an almost overwhelming case of the munchies. I can’t wait to try this out.
Well GlamGeeks, those are a few of the items that I have on my 420 wishlists. I’m hoping there will be a few sales that day as well, some of these items are pretty pricey (but worth it). Anyway, enough of me rambling, are you excited for 420? What plans do you have for that special day? Share them below.